As an Operations Support Specialist you serve as the subject matter expert for the Identity data Management (IdM) team and provide support on sensitive activities (SA) from a technical and operational perspective for NGA’s SISG Division. The position requires familiarity with oversight and management of SA with the ability to provide security guidance using DoD / IC regulations and directives required for a successful collaborative environment between NGA’s internal and external customers. You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and clearly understand your customer’s expectations and requirements relative to our contracted mission.
- Provide subject matter expertise, assistance, recommendations and hands-on-support to all Special Programs/Operational support related activities.
- Support Identity Data Management development from cradle to grave.
- Prepare, review, and staff required documentation for Identify Data Management.
- Perform day-to-day activities to ensure the timely and accurate development/integration.
- Facilitate day-to-day activities to ensure the timely and accurate development/integration of Special Program requirements.
- Prepare, write, review, plan, staff, submit, and track required operational support requests utilizing appropriate databases.
- Prepare routine to advanced formal recommendations, reports, correspondence, etc., including the supporting administrative documentation as required by the government.
- Assist in conducting Due Diligence (DD) assessments in accordance with DoD policies.
- Prepare comprehensive written DD assessments and reports and assist with oversight actions.
- Attend community meetings and working groups as required by the government/on behalf of the government lead, and advise on addressed discussion points, due outs, requirements, and suspense dates.
- Maintain accountability of all operational support documentation.
- Assist, collaborate, and coordinate with government agencies.
- Develop solutions, and convey to internal and external customers.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics and maintains required records.
- Prepare and disseminate security procedures/guidance.
- Receive, control and safeguard SCI and collateral information. Support mailing and other dissemination as required.
- Prepare and deliver briefings to internal and external high-level leadership in command positions.
- Understand procedures for handling SCI Controlled Access Programs (CAP’s), Special Access Programs (SAP), Alternative Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) and other collateral materials IAW applicable security policies and regulations.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in a related SA field.
- Minimum 12 years total relevant experience with a minimum of 5 yrs. experience conducting or directly supporting special or sensitive operational activities.
- Experience with Identity Data Management Policies, Directives, and Instructions.
- Experience working Identity Data Management current and trending, procedures, databases, and other related automated management tools.
- Advanced Technician Course Certification from DoD/JCITA.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Advanced Planning Course, and/or Due Diligence Course Certifications.
- Two years of hands-on experience on Due Diligence as it applies to counterintelligence assessments and the Identity Data Management program.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.