Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for an Air Force Cryptologic Policy and Compliance SME at Fort Meade, MD. This position is aligned under the Air Force Cryptologic Office’s Compliance, Policy, and Oversight Division, and is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide subject matter expertise to the Air Force Service Cryptologic Component (AF SCC) in the development, formulation, coordination and representation of cryptologic Intelligence Oversight (IO) and compliance policy, guidance, and implementation to the U.S. Air Force (USAF), Department of Defense (DoD), and national mission partners (NMPs).
- Assists Air Force Cryptologic Policy and Compliance Program Managers in overseeing all aspects of oversight and compliance of Air Force cryptologic operations.
- Participates in the oversight of access of sensitive databases required by pertinent USAF analysts to conduct cryptologic operations in support of customer requirements.
- Supports the development and management of cryptologic IO and compliance policy and processes to support the entire USAF cryptologic ISR effort, to include reviewing cryptologic mission authorization documentation. Ensures AF SCC cryptologic operations meet Federal, IC, and DoD IO oversight and compliance directives.
- Represents the AF SCC in meetings with representatives from the NMP, AF operational organizations (Wings, Centers, etc.) and mission representatives, to ensure USAF cryptologic interests are represented and coordinated.
- Prepares high-level briefings, policy papers, and associated compilation tasks concerning complex and diversified matters.
- BA/BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related experience may substitute for a degree .
- 5+ years’ experience with Air Force cryptologic Intelligence Oversight (IO) and/or cryptologic policy
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- At least 10 years’ experience working with the national intelligence community
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.