The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) Accelerator maintains a deliberate culture of technical collaboration & best practice sharing across the corporation to enhance solutions, technical discriminators, and maximum re-use of differentiated capabilities. To achieve this mission, a Project Manager (PM) is needed to plan and support administrative, financial, and operational activities, enabling the Accelerator Program Manager to focus on larger strategic organizational initiatives. To be successful in this role, you will be well connected with the Accelerator team and others across the organization to influence outcomes. You are highly organized with strong communication skills and able to adapt to changes in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
Fun stuff you will get to do:
• Provide project management and operational support to the Accelerator Program Manager
• Support project management activities on technical projects related to AI/ML
• Track and report on financials
• Establish, prioritize, track, and facilitate closure of actions items
• Coordinate internal and external events and communications (Prism, Confluence, Technical Exchanges, Technical Summits, AI conferences etc.)
• Support AI/ML Upskilling/training activities and initiatives
• Manage knowledge management activities (Vector, Prism)
• Support resource and engagement tracking activities (Jira)
• Track and distribute work authorizations
This is you:
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience managing and coordinating multiple tasks/projects
• Experience working with technical teams
• Experience with financial tracking and analysis
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently with minimal direction
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
• Experience with JIRA / Confluence
• Familiarity with AI/ML and data science terminology
• Marketing experience
• Event coordination / planning experience
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.