Leidos seeks a mid-career to senior-level engineer with a signals intelligence background to work as an integral government/contractor team member. As a signals engineer, you will work directly with the government/contracting organizations supporting operational programs and advanced research and development in radio frequency signals systems. In this role, you will review acquisition and requirements documents, integrate RF and antenna components, support life cycle design and operation. Your work will encompass advanced RF/antenna design, system hardware, and RF communications modeling and simulation.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance is required to be considered for this position. An active TS/SCI with polygraph is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to address complex technical issues using internal best practices and through collaboration with experienced colleagues.
- Experience using RF and antenna technology advancements to address challenging customer requirements
- Experience supporting high performing hardware teams with RF/antenna designs and concepts
- Experience communicating and presenting complex topics across all organizational levels
- Experience solving highly complex problems using a significant application of technical knowledge, such as RF subsystem analysis, link budget analysis, and RF performance modeling
- Experience performing RF propagation and interference analysis for design and optimization in challenging electromagnetic environments
- Doctorate in technical domain
- Experience supporting operations
- Experience identifying design elements or formulating alternatives to improve the performance of those elements
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- BS and 12 to 15 years relevant experience; or MS with 10 to 13 years relevant experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.