The Intelligence Group of Leidos has an immediate opening for a Associate Subcontracts Administrator. In this position the SCA will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) subcontract administration activities for various US and International government programs. Responsible for developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements of low to moderate dollar value risk, creativity and complexity. Responsibilities include creating solicitations for work, analyzing and estimating costs, negotiating specifications and/or statements of work, pricing, period of performance and contractual deliverables and provisions. Also ensures compliance with contract specifications and deliverables during the life of the contract.
- Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses
- Conducts cost and price analysis
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractor
- Perform subcontractor setup process for all new subcontractors with adherence to Leidos requirements, including documentation collection, submission, and tracking approval process
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management
- Performs subcontract closeout activities
- Provide support for new business/proposal support
- Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
- Prepares and maintains auditable files in compliance with Government and Leidos requirements
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration OR a related field with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions.
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships internally and externally with subcontractors to drive results
- Deltek/Costpoint experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build internal cross functional relationships
Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $65,000.00 - $87,750.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.