Achieves staffing objectives by executing the recruitment process, which includes, posting jobs to applicable job boards, evaluating job candidates, conducting interviews, advising managers, and other recruitment related tasks. The Contract Recruiter plays a critical role by ensuring QTC is hiring the best possible talent.
**This requisition is posted as a P3, but will consider P4 applicants as well**
**This is a contract position**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures integrity of the recruitment cycle; maintains accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities
- Manages requisitions and hiring to meet organizational goals to include quality of hires; time to fill and cost per hire
- Develops strategies to attract candidates of diverse backgrounds; utilizing media to foster affirmative action and diversity goals
- Leverages online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Develops and fosters relationships with colleges and diverse professional organization to attract and recruit diverse candidates
- Screens resumes and candidates to identify appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position prior to presenting to hiring mangers
- Manages and coordinates communication, interviews, and assessments for candidates and hiring managers
- Documents post-interview debrief and post mortems with interviewers and candidates
- Performs detailed reference checking on all candidates and reviews results with hiring managers
- Performs job analysis and works with hiring managers to develop and document effective job descriptions
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state of the art recruiting practices
- Conducts follow up calls with new hires and hiring managers to support effective new hire orientation and assimilation into organization
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Excellent organization and follow up skills – ability to organize, plan and coordinate multiple tasks with a high sense of urgency and follow through
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback; while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including; but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, relationship management and due diligence
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Human Resources, Business, Marketing or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- 4+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the medical industry
- Proficient in MS Office to include PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using an applicant tracking system; preferably UltiPro
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.