The Defense Group within Leidos has an opening for a Logistics Analyst. The candidate will provide property management, logistics lifecycle sustainment, maintenance management support for chemical demilitarization systems and components at Aberdeen Proving Ground – South in Maryland.
As part of a larger logistics and training team, the candidate will support the Recovered Chemical Materiel Directorate (RCMD) in the management of government and contractor property, the analysis, development, and publication of comprehensive maintenance strategies, policies, repair and parts manuals, and provide input to training products as required. The candidate will work closely with clients and contract employees to manage property and develop technical logistics products specific to chemical demilitarization and all hazards support projects.
● Serve as a point of contact on the team for property and inventory management.
● Provide property accountability and related logistical support to projects as required.
● Analyze property documents to ensure accurate property accountability, and assist with the preparation and
submission of documentation.
● Perform detailed reviews of hand receipts and property accountability data/spreadsheets for accuracy and
● Conduct physical inventories and site counts as required.
● Assist with property management standard operating procedure reviews and updates’
● Assist customers with property planning, accurate materiel accountability, and preparation/submission of
● Develop, review, and analyze logistics reports, logistics data, and critical logistics documents.
● Attend scheduled and unscheduled meetings to support customer reporting requirements.
● Assist and/or lead Item Unique Identification planning and implementation for various government clients.
● Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with team members, senior managers, and
● Skilled in the Microsoft Office suite and related tools
● BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience (4 years additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
● Experience utilizing the Defense Property Accountability System
● Firsthand experience supporting chemical demilitarization or CBRN-Defense clients
● DPAS experience
● IUID implementation experience and familiarity with the IUID Federal Registry
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.