The Dissemination Officer should have experience and knowledge of US disclosure policies and guidance (i.e., for specific agencies: Department of State, Department of Defense, and various IC agencies) and experience coordinating and making disclosure decisions within those parameters. The Dissemination Officer will review products and approve classification levels for multiple products. The Dissemination Officer must be familiar with classification levels within the IC. The Dissemination Officer may assist in processing all requests for disclosure of information to partners and reviewing various products for release. The Dissemination Officer may be required to verify foreign national status prior to release of classified material, and ensure all classified material is passed appropriately. The Officer may work with analysts, authoring offices, and management teams. The position requires excellent writing skills and product review experience within the sponsoring directorate. The successful candidate will work independently amid the editorial and production support staff of the sponsoring office.
- Experience with all source analysis and writing in the IC
- Knowledge of IC guidelines concerning foreign disclosure, and intelligence information sharing; mastery of the functions, processes, principles, methods and procedures used in analyzing, evaluating, and responding to disclosure requests
- Candidate must be comfortable with working a shift schedule
- Professional writing, editing, and sourcing skills
- Proven track record of reviewing finished intelligence and collaborating with analysts and requests
- An active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph is required
- Analytical tradecraft skills are required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of national security classification procedures is mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and to adjust as priorities change
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree + 8 years of applicable experience is required, or a Master’s degree + 6 years of applicable experience
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.