The ever-evolving Cyber landscape requires the development of innovative technical solutions to support operational cyber missions through research, engineering, and development.
The Cyber SIGINT and Solutions Operation at Leidos is seeking a motivated individual to work in a dynamic environment with a team of Offensive Cyber Engineers in reverse engineering, vulnerability research, prototyping, design, software development, integration, and test tasks to develop capabilities against various networking technologies. In support of a DoD/Intel program, the engineer will develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse software systems. The engineer will support research, engineering, and development of innovative solutions to support operational cyber missions. Work includes engineering robust infrastructure, end-point capabilities, and command and control systems. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.
- US Citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and minimum five (5) years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with scripting and programming languages: Java, Python, Django, C/C++
- Knowledge/experience developing and testing software tools and applications on Windows and Linux systems for 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android platforms and frameworks
- Understanding of computer, network exploitation techniques and methodologies to include application and mitigation techniques
- Understanding of public exploits and awareness of new/unpublished techniques
- Experience performing open source research and vulnerability analysis
- Experience identifying software vulnerabilities and developing code to demonstrate exploitation
- Experience analyzing, disassembling, and reverse engineering software binaries and/or hardware
- Experience performing in-depth analysis (dynamic/static) on diverse set of based platforms
- Experience using tools to extract and analyze firmware or software
- Demonstrated experience with programming cyber tools and techniques
- Experience analyzing firmware of embedded devices
- Ability to analyze network traffic for vulnerabilities
- Developing for real time operating systems (RTOS) and interesting embedded systems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver technical findings, briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to others
External Referral Eligible
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.