Leidos’s Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is currently seeking an experienced Deputy / Training Content to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program in Vienna, VA.
The Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program, a highly visible $4.3b single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern Electronic Health Record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM program executive office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system provides important Health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active Military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world. The Training Content team is responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to develop training content across the program to support successful deployment and adoption of MHS GENESIS.
- Manage and provide overall leadership and guidance for all Leidos and its partner personnel assigned to the training content team.
- Develops and leads weekly status updates with the PMO Training Team
- Develops, tracks and maintains roadmap and timelines for Wave and sustainment content development
- Actively track all deliverable work packages and maintain training content dashboards
- Support the inclusion of training content development into Bucket and Pie activities
- Works closely with Training Deployment Lead to align content with Wave requirements
- Utilize training knowledge, professional principles and theories to develop advanced concepts, techniques, solutions and standards for Training Content development.
- Support the quality monitoring and submission of training contract data requirements list (CDRLs).
- Regularly engaging with all levels of Customer leadership and staff, as well as interaction with senior leadership from Defense Health Services, Military Health Services and other key stakeholders.
- Support budget development and monitoring on a weekly basis
- Participating in Program Reviews, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and other program or management reviews
- Participation/engagement with Training Lead on Basis of Estimate (BOE) and other proposal artifacts as required
Knowledge and Abilities
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to conduct detailed analysis of deployment activities
- Demonstrated skills leading training teams and in training and content development concepts
- Executive presence with demonstrated success facilitating at the executive level
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years relevant experience, or Master’s and 6 years relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience supervising and/or leading training teams or projects
- US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance. Contract requirement
- Experience as a Project or Program Manager with ability to communicate with Senior Executive Leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project
- Demonstrated research, analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills as displayed by past performance and successful execution of complex, visible and fast-paced programs.
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team
- Understanding of DOD Military Health System operations, practices, organization and culture
- Masters preferred
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.