Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Senior-level maintenance, organization, and intermediate level inspections and servicing for Avionics/Instruments system
- Senior-level troubleshooting of discrepancies and Avionics/Instruments
- Tracking and maintaining C-130J Avionics System anomalies on GOLDesp
- Remove, repair and replace system components
- Craftsman-level knowledge of documentation of all maintenance forms
- Senior-level review and evaluation of QC Reports and take corrective actions
- Training of RSAF personnel
- Provide on-the-job training in accordance with RSAFM 105 series training manuals included but not limited to assigned tasks, sign off tasks in CTR, develop test questions for phase test, SKT and JKT on instrument system, autopilot flight control system, communications, navigation and penetration AIDS system
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and twelve (12) years of directly related experience; OR BA/BS degree and fifteen (15) years of directly related experience; OR twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
- Experience with C-130J avionics systems (instrument system, autopilot flight control system, communications, navigation and penetration AIDS systems)
- C-130J Avionics Systems specialized certification (Lockheed Martin, USAF, or equivalent) and relevant FAA certification.
- High level of proficiency with Glass Cockpit technology
- Efficiency in inspection and maintenance service of avionics systems
- effective communication skills (English fluency)
- Knowledgeable in C-130J aircraft documentation and manuals
- Knowledgeable in all C-130J aircraft models
- Ability to evaluate C-130J avionics systems
- Ability to train RSAF personnel via on the job training
- Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
- Arabic language proficiency.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.