The Leidos Civil NISC IV program is looking for a talented DevSecOps Engineer with software development background for the NISC IV contract. This position will be full-time remote / virtual as part of a fully remote team. The DevSecOps Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems in AWS environment based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Create, configure, maintain, and document AWS accounts and proper placement within organization.
- Design, create, configure, maintain, and document Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Support Agile lifecycle management and maintaining CI/CD pipeline in an AWS environment.
- Create, configure, maintain, and document backup and recovery capabilities.
- Create, configure, maintain, and document AWS Elastic Computing (EC2) image management and distribution.
- Create, configure, maintain, and document logging and auditing delivery.
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience. However, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years AWS experience in a DevOps role designing, developing, testing, integrating and deploying and migrating mission critical applications and services to AWS environment(s)
- 5+ years of extensive hands-on AWS experience implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications to AWS environments
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing cloud infrastructure with Terraform.
- Understand containerization technologies such as Docker and Buidah.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins and deploying applications on AWS
- Understand DevOps security, familiar with security tools, manage vulnerabilities, and resolve security related issues.
- Experience developing, testing, debugging and integrating applications using ASP.Net Core, Java Script, Angular 8+, JSON etc.
- Experience developing, testing and integrating APIs / Interfaces using ASP.Net Core, Java Script, JSON, XML, YAML etc.
- Experience developing, testing, debugging and integrating REST APIs / Web Services using Configuration languages (JSON, YAML) and others.
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools experience maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, S3)
- Ability to define, deploy and monitoring performance metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Familiarity with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Pay Range:Pay Range $71,500.00 - $110,000.00 - $148,500.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.