The Security Detection and Automation Group has an opening for a Regional Sales Manager the United States Aviation Security Solutions.
Under limited direction, responsible for the sales of Leidos’ Aviation security solutions, products and services in the United States in order to maximize sales volumes and to develop maximum market share. Achieves booking revenue plan and business goals within the scope of corporate and divisional objectives. Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described below.
- Achieves a booking revenue plan and sets appropriate objectives and forecasting accuracy for distributors and representatives to meet desired revenue goals. Forecasting of agents and representatives is reviewed on a monthly basis, at a minimum.
- Establishes a rolling twelve (12) month bookings pipeline that is reviewed and updated on a continual basis.
- Plans a thirty six (36) month sales funnel for the region.
- Qualifies and directs sales activities for sales agents in the assigned region, compliant with corporate/division guidelines.
- Understands and assimilates the latest technologies and market data to create account propositions and competitive solutions for high value opportunities.
- Establishes a communication path between the company and the customer to ensure customer satisfaction. Develops and supports timely resolution to customer issues.
- Responsible for maintaining bookings opportunities and customer contacts in the Company’s customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Identifies, qualifies, and negotiates channel alliances with domestic organizations (i.e. integrators, manufacturers, service providers) to leverage market coverage.
- Assembles and leads multi-disciplinary teams to recommend new application and product features and strategy for the strategic account or territory.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 12+ years of related business development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Aviation sales experience and domain expertise
- Organize and execute significant BD/sales activities, including building pipelines, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans
- Demonstrated collaboration skills and ability to interact and build relationships with key customer organizations and industry partners
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization
- Proven track record of winning new business and pipeline management across multiple customer organizations and program offices at a variety of acquisition sizes
- Experience in successfully achieving multi-million dollar new business sales quotas.
- Travel as required, up to 50% per month
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas, information, and reports and a customer relationship management to track opportunities and manage pipeline.
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Established relationships and experience winning new business with key domestic (United Airlines, American) customers
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience in aviation security and Critical Infrastructure market
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.