Join a team committed to a Mission!
We are in search of an Integration Developer to join Team Leidos! You will be working with the IS Operations team the role will sit alongside Testers, Software Developers and engineers. As an Integration Developer, you will play a key technical role in the delivery, support, and maintenance of our IT solution. With a strong focus on Sterling B2Bi and XSLT.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as a developer, integrator, and analyst for complex and technically difficult assignments
- Deliver robust, repeatable integration services
- Collaborate with internal and external functions to troubleshoot and solve production issues
- Maintain an understanding of key business processes in the context of an integrated system
- Participate in application walkthroughs and in peer code reviews for conformance to standards
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation
- Consistently apply Information Technology software standards and help to establish department specific standards
- Ability to follow and improve Build and Deployment best practices
What Does Leidos Need From Me?:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following: IBM Sterling B2Bi, MQ/JDBC/FTP/AS2/HTTP, XSLT
- Ideally you will have experience of more than one Integration technology
- Demonstrated proficiency in Oracle 11g database query development, optimization, and tuning
- Demonstrated proficiency (minimum of 4 years) XML, XSLT, schemas, transformations
- Demonstrated proficiency in full disciplined SDLC lifecycle frameworks and methodologies
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for SC clearance
- Practical and pragmatic approach – willing to get ‘hands on’ to deliver what is needed
- Exceptional communication skills, fluent in English
You Might Also Have:
- Understanding of Object Oriented Code languages (Java)
- Exposure to IBM DataPower, IBM Websphere MQ, IBM Sterling OMS and IBM Control Centre
- Experience with clustering and resource configuration.
- Proficiency in using test tools and automated unit test tool frameworks to support development
- Experience with both message and file based integration solutions
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.