The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail-oriented Program Finance Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) En route Automation Modernization (ERAM) program in the Gaithersburg, MD office. This is an Earned Value Management (EVM) program with monthly EVM Customer deliverables. ERAM is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System and the pulse of the National Airspace System helping to advance our transition from a ground-based system of air traffic control to a satellite-based system of air traffic management. ERAM is vital to the future of air navigation, providing the foundational platform required for FAA to enable NextGen solutions, via modernization programs such as System Wide Information Management, Data Communications, and Automatic Dependent Surveillance- Broadcast. ERAM will provide benefits for users and the flying public by increasing air traffic flow.
The work performed is extensive in scope and requires experienced individual with demonstrated project controls expertise, self-starting, ability to work in a highly dynamic environment, and interface with broad range of program staff and leadership. The selected individual will be a key member of the team and will provide input into many program financial processes especially EVMS.
Program Finance Analyst responsibilities:
• Focus on project reporting and invoicing
• Gather, organize, and analyze financial data
• Assist in auditing task order labor charging and labor category certifications
• Supporting the generation of FAA customer deliverables including Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Dictionary, Contract Funding Status Report (CFSR), Limitation of Cost and Funding reports and Task Order proposals
• Assist in monthly Cost Estimating process which could include validating budget change requests (BCRs), processing updates to Estimates to Complete (ETC) and/or BCRs in the earned value tool Cobra
• Significant interaction with the Program Management Office (PMO) and Control Account Manager (CAM) community
• Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
• Supporting monthly program cost review process
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, VLOOKUP) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
• Ability to secure a Public Trust Clearance (FAA Suitability)
• Excellent communication skills
• Extremely high level of attention to detail and ability to analyze data
• Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizations and management levels
• Government Contracting Experience
• Government Contracting Experience
• Program Finance experience with multiple contract types and programs that have earned value management requirements
• Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems (Cobra, Costpoint, Cognos, Oracle Analytics)
• Experience with PowerBI (Power Business intelligence)
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.