Leidos has an immediate need for a Systems Operator at Lackland AFB.
Under close supervision you will perform first line technical support to AHLTA/CHCS customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, applications, system, and network status. May answer simple technical or functional questions and perform minor troubleshooting regarding use of CHCS and AHLTA. Use established detailed guidelines and assist higher level technicians with on-site installations. Provide support to users in helping them navigate/use software applications and troubleshoot/resolve problems. If unable to handle requests, collect and document necessary information for the appropriate specialist, higher level personnel or tiered support. Follow detailed administrative procedures and processes and support requests accurately and in a timely manner. Acquire and maintain knowledge of existing MHS clinical systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance. Attend training sessions as required (DoD, Service, MTF, and/or Corporate) and participate in special projects/data calls as required.
Site Administration Tasks to include
- AHLTA/CHCS, DII System administration
- scheduled backup Support System Upgrades (Hardware / Software / Firmware)
- Assist System Engineering with monitoring
- System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
- Assist Software Engineering / TIER III with resolution of data integrity issues.
- Maintain MHS approved interfaces between MHS IT Systems (CHCS/AHLTA) in coordination with primary vendor Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new customer approved CHCS/AHLTA system enhancements
- Provide Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates) Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events Perform technical escalation Log Remedy tickets with the DHA GSC as required for support of CHCS/AHLTA issues which cannot be resolved locally. Provide follow-up to onsite customers of DHA GSC Remedy tickets in an open status. Support special projects Other duties as assigned directly support CHCS/AHLTA
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of prior experience.
- Successful completion of an ADPII security clearance investigation prior to your start date with Leidos.
- Meet the DOD 8570 certification requirement by obtaining and verifying your Security + certification prior to or within 6 months of your start date.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.