Leidos is seeking an experienced HR and technology leader who will be responsible for leading the HR Systems team. This senior leader role has responsibilities for the functional configuration, implementation, governance, and strategy of HR systems and technology for the enterprise. This role requires effective and persistent partnership with our Business Line, Information Technology (CIO), Line HR, and Corporate HR leadership teams.
- Lead Leidos’ Enterprise HR Systems team, an experienced and talented group of managers, analysts, and specialists.
- Team is responsible for strategy, operation / maintenance / upgrades, implementation, security, data integrity, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization in partnership with CIO teams for the HR applications, primarily Workday.
- Work with team leads and team members to deploy and enhance HR applications, including project management, requirements gathering, functional specification documentation, solution design, testing, deployment, and post-deployment support. Provide suggestions and guidance to the HR systems team, helping to drive solutions / implementation decisions.
- Ensure the team has ongoing training and development objectives to continue to deliver exceptional solutions and services. Mentor and guide the team.
- Manage expectations and build strategic relationships with HR functional stakeholders. Influences leaders to align on consistent use and best practices of HR systems and related business processes.
- Operate as HR Systems lead on cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders and systems from other functions, in support of business growth (merger & acquisitions, along with new business ventures).
- Maintain project portfolio in Workday Projects: facilitate updates to projects from HR centers of excellence, facilitate communications across COEs, ensure understanding of HR systems and analytics impacts, and coordinate with Information Technology to inform of HR needs.
- Develop HR technology strategies and roadmaps, contributing to the HR Technology roadmap for Leidos. Gather best practices from vendors and partners to evaluate current state of HR technology, where Leidos stands, and what advances we should consider over next 1-3 years.
- Responsible for vendor partnerships along with our Information Technology group for HR systems vendors and consultants.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience with preference for Information Systems, Data Science, or related technical field
- 5+ years of Workday experience, including configuration, business process knowledge, module implementation, system implementation. Expertise with HCM, Learning, and Recruiting required.
- 10+ years of prior relevant experience in IT project management (enterprise applications / business systems integrations) with a preference that at least 4 years have been at a leadership level and involving leading HR or Financial system implementations
- 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams
- Strong and inspirational team leader
- Self-directed with excellent analytical abilities and big picture thinking
- Deep intellectual curiosity, creativity, comfort with ambiguity, and a natural ability to communicate effectively and establish relationships
- Experienced with HR / ERP systems, system integrations, data structures (databases, data warehouses, queries, data wrangling, etc.)
- Experienced and proficient in managing across a virtual/geographically dispersed team
Final decision to hire is contingent upon compliance with all applicable Export and Sanction Laws
Pay Range:Pay Range $120,250.00 - $185,000.00 - $249,750.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.