The Civil Group for the NISC IV program at Leidos currently has an opening for a Civil Engineer to work in our Ft. Worth
office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the National Airspace System Integration Support (NISC)
mission. In this mission we provide subject matter expertise to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) throughout the Central
Duties include the following:
- General engineering review and design for projects on and off airport grounds.
- Responsible for the design of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the review of other designs of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the construction oversight and review of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the maintenance of FAA buildings, roads, taxiways, equipment shelters and other FAA equipment locations.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil Engineering.
- 2 - 4 years of related work experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Preferred Qualifications (Would give the candidate an advantage but are not required)
- Prior FAA experience desired.
- Knowledge/Experience of Airports desired.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.