The Deployment effort for the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program is searching for an experienced Control Account Managers (CAM). The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The DHMSM Engineering CAM is responsible for schedule and budget management engineering efforts for the Revenue Cycle Task Order. Coordination with Leidos senior management is critical.
The Control Account Manager (CAM) plays a critical role as part of the Earned Value Management System process and will work closely with the Revenue Cycle Project Manager to define the Control Account (CA) work scope, schedule and budget. The CAM has responsibility for managing the cost, schedule and technical performance for all work within assigned control accounts. The CAM is responsible for:
- Performance of assigned CAs, authorizing and directing CA work Establishment and maintenance of the Control Account Plan, including developing resource assignments, and identifying/documenting schedule and risk
- Verification and control of costs charged to the CA
- Determination of work accomplished
- Conducting formal cost and schedule variance analysis and development of recovery plans
- Participating in Program Reviews, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and other program or management reviews
- Participation/engagement with Deployment lead/Deputy on Basis of Estimate (BOE) and other proposal artifacts as required.
- This position requires knowledge in the development, maintenance, and/or tracking of: Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB), the change management process, the work authorization process, forecasting Estimates at Completion (EACs), and implementing corrective actions.
- There will be significant interaction with members of the program team to include the Program Manager and various other functional or support organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline and 8 years prior relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 6 years of prior relevant experience
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract Requirement.
- Experience in large scale IT deployment projects
- Working knowledge of EVMS and scheduling processes
- Knowledge of customer reporting (i.e., Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR), etc.)
- Project management or project control experience working with Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), IMS, and work authorizations• Understanding of cost and schedule development as well as controls to conduct root cause analysis and identify corrective actions
- Experience with development of Estimate to Complete (ETC) and Estimate at Complete (EAC)
- Experience with baseline change control processes
- Experience with monthly schedule status processes
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team
- Familiar with integration of EVMS and risk management
- US Citizenship Required
- Knowledge of EVMS tools (i.e., Cobra, MPM, wInsight, etc.)
- Formal training in EVMS (i.e., company-sponsored, industry certifications, etc.)
- Experience as a Control Account Manager in a contractually-required EVMS environment
- Previous participation in an IBR
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.