Leidos is currently looking for a talented TechSIGINT Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join a long-standing development program. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Disability Leave and a Safe Work Environment.
Leidos is currently seeking experienced individuals for exciting opportunities on a TTO-based contract that supports the customer's Capabilities organization. One key TTO delivers a platform that hosts an expanding set of core services, analytic tools, data compliance, and security services to the TechSIGINT community. Incorporating DevOps, SAFE, and other best practices to design, develop and deploy software, we adhere to a rigorous release schedule for the SDK. In addition, we provide software maintenance and enhancements, systems engineering and administration, and quality assurance to an operational system of critical importance to SIW. The team works collaboratively across various organizations implementing the latest technology (AWS, containerization, DevOps, metrics and monitoring, etc.) to support the mission and meet the customer's needs in a proactive manner.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the development team for effectively resolving system defects or enhancement requires
- Participate in development scrums, technical exchanges, and system user group forums
- Solicit, capture, and refine system requirements and defect reports
- Perform one-on-one, group system training and system demonstrations
- Work with test team to author and execute test plans and procedures
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a team with other SMEs
- Develop testing approaches and plans for review by the developers and subject matter experts
- Participate in weekly status reviews with the development team
- Provide initial investigation of software faults to assist developers
- TS/SCI w/ Poly Clearance REQUIRED
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in TechSIGINT analysis in ELINT, FISINT, PROFORMA or COMEXT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, Communications, or Computer Science may be substituted for 4 years of experience
- Experience with legacy TechSIGINT applications such as MARTES, CATS, DEL, PacketSwing, STK, DVT, TASMANIA, CHAUEE, REDHAWK, MEERKAT and/or ESP
- Experience soliciting, capturing, and refining system requirements
- Experience performing one-on-one and group training; experience authoring training materials
- Experience authoring and executing test plans and procedures
- Experience leading outreach activities and actively participating within a technical community
Familiarity with agile software development
Experience working with a development team to provide design and analysis guidance
Strong writing skills: authoring and editing
Specific Program Listings: careers.leidos.com/CSSRC
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.