Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented scheduler to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
- The candidate will develop Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for project execution, using Microsoft Project.
- Will develop schedules that include project phasing, project milestones, and represent critical relationships between program tasks as required to plan, coordinate, and visualize all significant program activities.
- Will analyze trends, develop reports, facilitate communication and provide feedback on program performance. Will perform schedule risk analysis, DCMA 14-point analysis, and identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts. Ensure IMS is horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups includeing finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- A bachelor's degree is required for this role. In lieu of a bachelor's degree, candidates should have 5+ years of directly applicable experience.
- Will engage with the project team to gather status and forecast inputs.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama area.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance
- Independent thinker and self-starter is important, with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task and support varied assignments.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.