Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Scheduler to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This role is performed onsite in Huntsville, AL.
What You Will Be Doing:
This position requires deep understanding of scheduling practices and Earned Value Management scheduling processes. This includes developing schedules for project phasing, project milestones, and represent critical relationships between program tasks as required to plan, coordinate, and visualize all significant program activities. Daily activities will include being embedded on project teams, soliciting input from the technical team to ensure all dependencies (internal and external) are documented and tracked; actively supporting Integrated Baseline Reviews; interfacing with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments, identify and document schedule and risk, manage the integrity of the baseline data, status and provide inputs in support of the EVMS business rhythm. Candidate must be able to communicate the impact of schedule status and baseline changes to a senior level audience. Candidate must have experience running DCMA 14 point schedule assessment. Prefer candidate have experience with DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews and DOD Integrated Baseline Reviews. Must be a team player and able to communicate effectively to senior managers. Must be an independent thinker and self-starter is important, with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task and support varied assignments.
- The candidate will develop Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for project execution, using Microsoft Project.
- Develop schedules that include project phasing, project milestones, and represent critical relationships between program tasks as required to plan, coordinate, and visualize all significant program activities.
- Analyze trends, develop reports, facilitate communication and provide feedback on program performance.
- Perform schedule risk analysis, DCMA 14-point analysis, and identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Ensure IMS is horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- A Bachelor's of Science degree is required. Candidate should have at least five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of relevant, hands-on EVM experience.
- In lieu of a bachelor's degree, Candidate should have five (5) years of directly applicable experience.
- Must have MS project experience Should have experience of implementing schedules on multiple Earned Value Management (EVM) programs. Will develop schedules compliant with EVM standards and provide Schedule Variance data. Demonstrated expert knowledge when using Schedule Health Analysis tools and Schedule Risk Assessment tools.
- Will engage with the project team to gather status and forecasting inputs.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.