Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors of the US economy, but the industry faces many challenges in delivering value to providers and payers and in improving patient care outcomes in a highly dynamic marketplace. The Health Growth Solutions organization identifies, plans and matures innovative concepts, including emerging technologies, to drive differentiation in our solutions and meaningful growth in the dynamic, rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Health Growth Solutions (HGS) is looking for experience Subject Matter Experts (SME) that can contribute to defining the problems facing the health care industry specific to the Care Management space.
Care Management Subject Matter Expert – Health Growth Solutions
The Care Management SME provides expert advice to assist the HGS team to understand the voice of the customer, the workflow associated with the current and future state solution and the financial impact of solving the most pressing problems in this space.
The SME should have expertise across several of the following areas:
- Detailed understanding of existing Care Management processes, existing programs and potential gaps within with a focus on population health outcomes and system savings
- Knowledge of the technologies and systems associated with supporting the Care Management workflows with specific focus on patient engagement tools, provider tools, and managed service offerings.
- Specific experience working within the Federal health care market (VA or DHA preferred)
- Specific experience working within the Federal and non-Federal employer market (VA benefits, DHA benefits, or commercial employer benefits department preferred)
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to think creatively and identify new ways to solve persistent problems
- Provides detailed understanding of relevant business processes, goals and strategy in order to provide analysis and interpretation.
- Translates data/trends into strategic recommendations
- Develops detailed understanding of relevant business processes, goals and strategy in order to provide analysis and interpretation
- Identifies competition and / or potential partners within the specific market segments of interest
- Develops and communicates action plans and required capabilities to address areas for improvement identified through data analysis and business expertise.
- Assists in planning initiatives to address areas for improvement.
- Understands the customer’s buying process and maintains contacts that have decision making authority for the focus area
- Master’s degree and or 15 - 20 years of prior relevant experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Practical business experience in focus area
- Experience consulting in Federal Health environments: DoD, VA, CDC, Medicaid, etc.
- Experience consulting in Federal (DoD, VA, CDC, Medicaid, etc.) and / or non-Federal employee benefits environments
- Executive Healthcare experience in one or more Managed Care areas
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.