- Participate as a member of an integrated team solving technical problems, providing assistance during all phases of design, installation, and operation of data collection hardware and software at JAD garrison and deployed environments.
- Contribute to production of software applications that enhance analyst ability to perform queries and retrieve required data in a time-sensitive manner.
- Support the system engineering life-cycle for software and hardware data collection components, including development, test, and implementation.
- Write source code for one or more JDAT automated tools to support task and product requirements (e.g., JWinWAM, DCAAF, MIG, XDARES, TERA, DVMT, Analytical Data Frames).
- Interact with JAD functional peer groups and customers to gain cooperation regarding solution design and approaches to operations.
- Bachelor’s/5 years related experience or AA/7 years related experience
- Software development expertise associated with C, C++, C#, SQL, NOSQL
- Current baseline certification meeting IAT-2 (e.g., Security+)
- Ability to complete computing environment training within 6 months of assignment
- Capability to lift 40 lbs.
- Professional writing and oral presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
- Experience with data collection in field event environments
- Experience with AI/ML applications
- Experience with Azure, AWS
- Experience with tactical radios and associated military standards (Mil-Std 6016(Link 16), Mil-Std 6017(VMF) and Platform J)
External Referral Eligible
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.