Leidos is currently looking for an Information Assurance Professional to work in Beavercreek, OH.
• This role may include a combination of duties to protect information and maintain and implement security controls for an entire Networked computer system, site, or program in order to reduce risk.
• Install, secure and manage Active Directory Networks, associated computers and respective nodes.
• Install, secure and managed Linux systems and respective accounts.
• Assist in managing risks related to the use of processing, storing, or transmitting information within a classified Information System in an isolated environment, not connected to the internet.
• Establish, implement, and manage security procedures and practices in support of customer requirements and objectives.
• Reduce or eliminate impact to confidentiality, integrity, or availability of information and information systems
• Develop and update assessment and authorization documentation of information systems.
• Validate security policies and procedures outlined in the System Security Plan.
• Take corrective action to resolve computer and security problems identified and ensure systems are operating, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Develop process for the management, review, and retention of security audit data.
• Perform security audits IAW established procedures.
• Establish system specific recovery processes to ensure security features, user data and procedures are properly protected and restored.
• Conduct vulnerability management (scanning, assessment, reporting, and mitigation verification), security reviews and tests of systems to verify security features and controls are functional and effective. Take corrective action to resolve identified vulnerabilities.
• Perform periodic maintenance on systems to include installation of operating system patches and updating virus definitions.
• Install hardware and software as required.
• Perform user account creation, account management and account maintenance.
• Install Windows and Linux Operating systems.
• Troubleshoot Windows and Linux anomalies.
• Harden operating systems to meet security requirements.
• Install Window and Linux applications.
• An active Secret clearance is required for consideration.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Information Technology/Network Administration or related discipline, or 8+ years of direct experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Possess a current DoD 8570.01 compliant certification for IAM Level I, e.g. Security + w/CE, or the ability to obtain either within 6 months of employment.
• A working knowledge of computer and server hardware support, Windows-based Information Systems and LINUX operating systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate shall have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work independently, prioritize, schedule, and complete multiple tasks.
• Experience conducting security audits/reviews of information systems.
• Extensive training or experience with Windows-based Information Systems and LINUX operating systems.
• Vulnerability assessment and analysis experience utilizing SCAP, ACAS/NESSUS and DISA STIGs and knowledge of resolving such vulnerabilities.
• Experience with DoD implementation of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and governing directives (NIST, CNSS, DSS/DCSA, JSIG, etc.)
• Familiarity with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency Assessment and Authorization Manual (DAAPM)
• Experience with eMass
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.