The Government Health and Safety Operation is currently seeking a release coordinator to support a healthcare contract.
The Release Coordinator will own the release management lifecycle, which includes all governance meetings and requirements, scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the program for multiple applications. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, and projects. Candidate coordinates meetings and services to help scrum and project teams manage and deploy releases into production. The Release Coordinator will build and maintain the IT Release Calendar in working closely with scrum managers and centralizing view of all releases.
- Coordinate release management process
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Coordinate internal and external governance meetings:
- Change Review Management Board Meetings to review Change Requests (CRs) for Monthly Releases
- IT Review Board Meetings to review architectural solutions to projects
- Change Review Board Meetings to review updates to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Monthly Implementation Planning Meeting to plan CR deployment for monthly release
- Build Plan Review Meeting to ensure build plans for all CRs are ready and understood
- Deployment Meeting to coordinate efforts and ensure build plans are followed
- Ensure materials are prepared and ready for governance meetings
- Review CRs throughout the processes to ensure release is on track
- Facilitate preparation of meeting materials and deliver prior to meetings
- Own and maintain Standard Operation Processes and Procedures for:
- Release Management
- Change Management
- Review Management
- Prepare and deliver manifest and reports on release status and metrics
- BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Comfortable with managing conflicting priorities and emerging requests
- Critical, creative thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Experienced with and confident in cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Familiarity with SharePoint
- DevOps experience a plus
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.