Leidos is seeking a Senior Level Geospatial Analyst – Geodesy Web Support to support our government customer in St. Louis, MO. An active TS/SCI clearance is required for consideration. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing geodesy web support and services.
- As a Senior Geospatial Analyst – Geodesy Web Support you provided support services to the customer and associated standards development team and focus groups, in support of online, on demand efforts and foundation data standards.
- Support and manage cloud migration activities, including content, production and web service migration, process modernization, and requirements generation.
- Coordinate efforts with Senior Leadership, working group points of contact, Domain Leads, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), focus group personnel, IT personnel, and online services personnel to develop and support web capabilities, apps, and widgets enabling online, on-demand access of data, products, and services.
- Assist with development and maintenance of SharePoint, Intellipedia and IntelDocs pages in support of online, on-demand efforts and standards development.
- Develop, maintain and update new processes to incorporate Oracle, PostgreSQL, and ESRI databases in an online web-based environment.
- Actively assist in the development of software and/or applications that enhance data accessibility, discoverability, and dissemination and improve process efficiency.
- Generate scripts as necessary to automate the creation of metadata files.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active TS/SCI
- HS Diploma and 10+ years of prior relevant experience, in which relevant degrees may count as experience:
- A bachelor degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
- A master degree in a field related to the support services may count for an additional two years of this experience.
- A doctorate degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to three years of this experience.
(The customer may request proof of this education and justification of how it meets the requirements of these services.)
- Superior knowledge and experience with office cloud integration activities, including content, production and web service migration, process modernization and requirements generation.
- Superior knowledge of Geodesy, GPS/GNSS systems, geodetic survey, geophysical data, photogrammetry, terrain and imagery data and GIS.
- Knowledge and experience in MS Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Extensible Markup Language (XML), XML Schema Documents (XSD), Geography Markup Language (GML), and Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL).
- Knowledge and experience in PostgreSQL database development and practical knowledge of applicable data/information management and presentation standards.
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint development and maintenance.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to prepare comprehensive technical reports, which will include preparing textual and graphic reports on standardization efforts and process developments.
- Ability to update workforce on cloud processes and procedures.
- Ability to update stakeholders in SharePoint tools and procedures.
- Ability to update stakeholders in website operations and maintenance.
- Familiarity with applicable open source GOTS and COTS software.
- Knowledge of standard geospatial analysis software suites including but not limited to, ERDAS IMAGINE, ArcGIS, FalconView, Socet Set, and Google Earth.
"External Referral Eligible"
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.