Leidos is seeking an Engineering Scheduler to join the engineering team and support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program in Vienna, VA. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern Electronic Health Record (EHR) system across the United States, and around the globe. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking a candidate to support a number of tasks to support the engineering team as they define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
Support and lead the effort to create and maintain the working Integrated Master Schedule for the DHMSM engineering effort. This includes developing proposals, Basis of Estimates (BOE) and baseline schedules, integrated master plans and work breakdown structures. Daily activities will include being embedded on project teams, soliciting input from the technical team to ensure all dependencies (internal and external) are documented and tracked; Interfacing with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments, identify and document schedule and risk, and manage integrity of baseline data. Prefer candidate have experience with DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews and DOD Integrated Baseline Reviews. Must be a team player and able to communicate effectively to senior managers.
- Software configuration management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to effectively to senior managers
- Demonstrated self-starter and team contributor with strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- BA degree with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen, with the ability to obtain an ADP IT-II Public Trust based on the minimum of a Tier 3 investigation. Per contract requirements.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including resource, schedule, and problem management
- PMI PMP certification preferred but not required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Must have at least 3+ years general experience as a Scheduler or EV analyst on large, complex DOD EVMS programs with numerous dependencies to track
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Experience developing Excel pivot tables, string formulas, and understand Project VBA and SQL scripts to automate tasks
- Prefer candidate have experience with DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews and DOD Integrated Baseline Reviews
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.