The Leidos Health Group currently has an opening for a Financial Planning & Analysis DHMSM Leader supporting the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world. We’re looking for a dynamic leader who can work with both program personnel, program leadership and senior leadership.
This role reports directly to the MVHS FP&A Senior Manager. This position is responsible for the financial forecasting of revenue, operating income, cash, and backlog for DHMSM on a recurring basis, including monthly actual analysis, fiscal year projections, and the yearly AOP and multi-year strategic plan. In addition, this position will be responsible for the coordination of several F&BO responsibilities, including but not limited to capital planning, operating expense budget management, and consistent financial reporting throughout the operation.
- Lead and drive the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting processes for DHMSM.
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range operations financial goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Create forward looking financial projections for all of the accounting statements and accompanying measurements.
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Measure performance against key AOP metrics such as Revenue, Expense, OI, Cash, DWC and DSO.
- Perform data reconciliation and consolidation, as well as variance analysis.
- Lead analysis of projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions.
- Responsible for the support of key weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables that track and communicate the performance of DHMSM’s key metrics
- Responsible for supporting the planning of all Cash and Balance Sheet accounts for DHMSM.
- Responsible for the assessment of DHMSM’s account balances and has a continuous focus on improved accuracy and forecasting methodologies.
- Directly interface with various functions within DHMSM and serves as a key liaison and resource to various stakeholders both internal and external to DHMSM.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Identify and communicate areas of concern to both DHMSM and operational leadership when identified in a timely manner.
- Work with cross-functional teams including contracts, procurement, revenue accounting, technical accounting, AR, AP, program excellence and treasury organizations.
- Support management team with data-driven analysis
- Be the trusted financial go-to person for the DHMSM management team we support, proactively proposing and developing new reporting mechanisms and processes to help support the business more efficiently
- Perform business case and ROI analysis.
- Communicate clearly, succinctly, and with thoughtful planning on messaging and timelines when working with others.
- Operate in a highly organized manner with structured processes to meet all required deliverables in a timely manner.
- Bachelors’ Degree with twelve (12) years’ of applicable experience managing finance or accounting related functions
- US Citizen. Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract requirement.
- Experience with financial planning & analysis in government contracting or large public company
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation.
- Broad experience presenting, interacting and influencing executives
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with internal customers.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of accuracy and precision in work products.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to clearly articulate and respond to requests for data.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.