This is an entry-level position within our Accounts Receivable Organization (ARO). The Backup Analyst will be responsible for completing backup support packages in support of customer billing. This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Support supervisor.
- Complete analysis of document dates for routine POP verification tickets
- Complete routine ODC Backup tickets while following contractual requirements and deadlines
- Complete complex, out of the ordinary, tickets with guidance
- Run and alter OBI queries (adding additional filters, etc.)
- Compile and complete Prepull spreadsheets in order to facilitate billing weeks
- Communicate clearly with the billing team
- Fully understand the functions of the ARO Backup Bot
- Assist other areas of the ARO with necessary requests (invoice distribution, AOH requests, etc.)
- High School and 1 year of financial services related work experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Outlook)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or 2-4 years of financial services related work experience
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.