Leidos's CIO Services Group has an immediate opening for Enterprise PLM Technical Lead. In this role you will, work collaboratively with internal and external partners to plan and execute Enterprise PLM requirements.
- Participate on the PLM Interdisciplinary Enterprise Manufacturing Management Team to determine PLM requirements and solutions for the enterprise.
- Provide technical expertise and lead deployment of the selected PLM platforms.
- Advise on key PLM product and configuration challenges.
- Advise on enterprise PLM integration solutions to enable end-to-end data connectivity across PLM – MES - ERP.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of software development experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Full lifecycle PLM enterprise application implementation experience (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Experience with one or more of the following PLM solutions: Team Center, PTC Windchill, Oracle Fusion.
- Experience with translating sophisticated functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
- Experience with distributed systems, multi-tiered application development, service-oriented architecture, and microservice architecture
- Hands on experience with Java and related technologies: Java, Web Services (e.g., RESTful, SOAP), Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit/TestNG Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process and tools
- Experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and SQL, NoSQL databases, and ETL processes
- Proven experience in Change Management, BOM Management, CAD & ERP, Manufacturing, and other PLM areas
- Effective interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of enterprise solutions such as ERP, MES, ALM, and MDM is desired
- Knowledge of Big data related technologies like Kafka, Cassandra, etc.
- Exposure to containerization technologies
- Experience implementing distributed cloud-based applications with large data backends.
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.