Leidos is seeking a Project Supervisor to work on-sight in support of the Department of Justice in Washington, DC. The selected candidate will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice. From emails and instant messages, to electronic devices, and social media systems, we are equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference! In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
The Project Supervisor will work work under the direction of the Project Manager. For very large cases, may be directly responsible for all work in a major task area. For example, on a case involving document discovery of millions of pages, a Project Supervisor may be responsible for all document discovery/document collection activities for the case. For a case involving an out of town trial, a Project Supervisor may be the individual in charge of the out of town trial support center. Alternatively, may assist several Project Managers on a multitude of smaller cases simultaneously. For example, the Project Supervisor may be responsible for oversight of responsive/privilege review in one case, while simultaneously overseeing production of witness binders in another. Requires direct supervision of a variety of Contractor staff, including clerical staff and first line supervisors. May require frequent contact with Government COR, Case Managers, trial attorneys, client agency staff, etc., as well as with other Contractor components.
Basic Qualifications include:
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) and at least two years of progressively more responsible experience on major litigation support projects, including at least one year of supervisory experience, including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorneys.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and coordinate numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously, including technical/data processing support and eDiscovery activities.
- In-depth knowledge of litigation support; excellent writing skills; and excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be able to anticipate litigation support needs and develop and execute detailed plans for addressing needs.
- Hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, and internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or other document review platforms, Trial Director, etc.
- Familiarity with eDiscovery tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources.
- Should be an expert user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Experience conducting searches, creating STRs, document review, creating coding layouts, and supervising document review in Relativity.
- Trial experience.
- Technology Assisted Review experience.
- Paralegal experience.
- Law degree, technical certification, or other pertinent graduate degree.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.