The Electronic Warfare Division is seeking a Program Scheduler to develop and maintain detailed project schedules and facilitate on-time and efficient completion of projects. In this role you will interface with multiple program leads to develop and status the master schedules for multiple projects. This position is located in San Diego, CA with telecommuting options available.
- Oversight and maintenance of detailed project schedules in order to facilitate on-time and efficient completion of projects by understanding how critical activities need to occur.
- Work with Project Leads and CAM’s to track labor and project progress, and present schedule analysis.
- Utilize tools to manipulate schedule data for analysis and reporting purposes, and present schedule analysis.
- Deconflict resource allocations across multiple projects.
- Analyze and report schedule risks and opportunities.
- Identify major milestones, decision points, project lifecycle and other project events.
- Maintain schedule change log and maintain configuration management of all schedule files.
- Participate in internal process improvement teams
- Support customer in the strategic planning through data acquisition, critical analysis and report preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance with 4 to 8 years’ experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Advanced knowledge of schedule management best practices such as critical path methodology, schedule quality, and schedule execution metrics.
- Experience with Microsoft Project 2019 (or higher) to include resource loading.
- Experience working in a functional organizational structure on multiple simultaneous schedules, and with numerous stakeholders and business functions.
- Ability to work independently with overall responsibility for the Master Schedule, facilitating the management of the customer projects on time and within cost.
- Proven ability to work well within a team/collaborative environment.
- US citizenship with the ability to obtain a security clearance is required.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.