The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking a Revenue Cycle Subject Matter Expert to support its $4.6B single-award IDIQ program, Defense Health Management System Modernization (DHMSM). The DHMSM program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency, is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy MHS GENESIS, a modern electronic health record (EHR) system, across the United States and around the globe, supporting nearly 10 million service members and their families worldwide.
This position provides Revenue Cycle expertise in support of MHS GENESIS and recommends solutions to ensure the effectiveness of the DOD health care delivery to optimize productivity and efficient utilization of resources. The Revenue Cycle SME will work directly with the Revenue Cycle Program Manager, the Deployment Lead, multiple teams, and is responsible for the Revenue Cycle strategy management and implementation. In this role, the Revenue Cycle SME will serve as the liaison between our internal team and the client to ensure that the Revenue Cycle project meets the expectations of the business community. The successful candidate will rely on a technology or health background. Experience with federal contracting and experience with Cerner products a plus.
- Serve as Liaison between the MHS GENESIS business community and the technical team.
- Analyze complex problems in an ambiguous environment and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Provide analytical and functional support to technical and deployment teams.
- Implement and monitor quality measures to improve the Revenue Cycle utilization.
- Utilize predictive analysis of revenue cycle information to manage use cases for system development and sustainment.
- Stay abreast of current revenue cycle advances, market drivers and business needs in order to represent the business needs to communicate and guide partners.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to identify thought leadership and project development needs in the Revenue Cycle area
- Assess areas of greatest opportunity within the markets and target specific cost savings areas through evidence-based protocols and innovative care management strategies;
- Drive the development and oversee the delivery/implementation of revenue cycle solutions and continue optimizing as needed to achieve the desired clinical and business outcomes, and financial savings.
- Facilitate, or oversee design sessions and other client meetings to determine requirements for technology design, to create optimal workflow, and to ensure governance and accountability mechanisms are implemented to sustain improvements.
- Manage multiple priorities; flexibly and quickly adapts to ever changing business needs.
- Manage executive client relationships, cultivates strong relationships with colleagues, and collaborates across all disciplines.
- Support product development by providing relevant client feedback and industry insights to inform the design of new and existing products. Management and accountability for assigned components of business operations and / or solution line.
- Bachelor's degree required with 12+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- US Citizenship required – must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance, per contract requirements.
- Strong background in Revenue Cycle Management.
- Strong client relationship management skill and experience.
- Success in this role is dependent on a combination of business analysis and strategic planning expertise in various enterprise information technologies.
- Passion about results and quality, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Must have effective executive oral and written communication and presentation skills, with experience facilitating executive level conversations.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, with a proven ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Master’s Degree
- PMP Certification
- Federal government project experience
- Healthcare IT experience
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.