The Accounts Receivable Analyst III will play a vital role in the Leidos Accounts Receivable Organization. The selected candidate will proactively work within the department and with their assigned Group to reduce Unbilled Balances.
- May represent AR on special projects (acquisition, implementation, Costpoint, Corporate Initiatives, etc.)
- Prepare and analyze reports for project team audiences, including but not limited to DWC, Unbilled and Other AR Metrics
- Lead the Unbilled review for their selected Group
- Drive continuous improvements in efficiency, process, accuracy and level support to the AR staff and Group Operations
- Provide data and support for periodic Collection and Working Capital reviews
- Generate standard reports from Costpoint, Cognos, and OAC
- Help with the preparation of Audit support
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis (e.g. “what-if analysis”) as necessary to support management
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of related experience in Accounting, Accounts Receivable, or Finance field. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Proficiency in Excel (creating charts, graphs, pivot tables, creating and editing formulas)
- Proficiency in creating slides in PowerPoint and presenting in meetings
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a very demanding office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Leidos’ financial applications – CostPoint, Cognos, OAC, etc.
- Proficiency in Leidos billing processes.
- Previous experience in government contracts is preferred.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.