Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos currently has an opening for a 70th ISR Wing Task Flow and Process Manager at Fort Meade Maryland .
- Interact with Air Force 70th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing leadership and staff to review, coordinate, develop, and process timely responses to internal and external National Security Agency, DoD and Air Force formal tasking and requests for information (RFI).
- Manage wing workflow processes, including task receipt and assignments, suspense requirements, quality, task response, timeliness and task closure.
- Assist in leveraging the client’s capability to effectively respond to taskings and RFIs.
- Develop and maintain program continuity files. Interact with wing, group and squadron leadership to ensure all aspects of the program meet the needs of the wing leadership.
- Develop, manage, and update centralized wing briefing slides and informational documents.
- Manage and assist customer leadership and staff to coordinate activities with subordinate units to help resolve issues and ensure development, implementations and execution of policy and programs.
- Research and analyze disparate data, identify potential concerns or issues and facilitate recommended decisions, estimates and courses of action to wing leadership.
- TS/SCI cleared with current Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree 6 + years of related experience. An Additional 4 years of experience may substitute for a degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information/Knowledge Management
- 5+ years’ experience managing military programs
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office applications
- 3+ years’ experience with managing or responding to formal taskings from senior leadership or HHQ
- At least 10 years’ experience working with the national intelligence community and supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Experience as an executive officer or executive assistant.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.