Leidos has an opening for a Mid-Level Program Analyst to support our customer's mission in Reston VA. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s (ODNI) Preparedness & Mission Resilience (PMR) office provides oversight, coordination, documentation, and governance of the IC and ODNI's Continuity and Emergency Management Programs.
The Program Analyst will assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the ODNI Mission Assurance Program by drafting and maintaining policies, plans, and procedures that describe how the ODNI executes continuity capabilities to meet specific requirements. They will assist with developing emergency plans and procedures for specific ODNI-occupied facilities and will maintain ODNI continuity & emergency management program material & essential records to ensure appropriate levels of readiness. The analyst will develop implementation strategies and outreach plans to assist ODNI's component organizations and staff with developing, managing, and executing component continuity implementation plans. The analyst will assist with reviews of IC continuity programs and capabilities to address inter-dependencies and assess compliance with applicable authorities.
- Coordination with Other Govt Agencies (OGAs) on communication support to PMR
- Coordination with Mission Assurance Group, IC Prep and NCPC on roster updates and reporting
- Annual validation of all communication capabilities at primary and alternate sites
- Coordination with OGAs on communication policy and technical requirements on new and existing capabilities
- Develop CONOPS and plans for implementation and utilization capabilities to satisfy continuity communication requirements
- Participate in working groups for continuity requirements, conferences, communications, etc.
- Assist with priority communication services program management and validation of accounts and inventory
- Tracking project status, weekly updates
- Providing continuity communications support/guidance for exercises
- Developing policy, procedures, or plans and coordinating them internally and externally;
- Assessment and evaluation of national policy and plans governing and impacting continuity programs;
- Developing and executing continuity planning;
- Providing training in accordance with an established program;
- Program evaluation and assessment;
- Applying analytic, diagnostic, and qualified techniques;
- Conducting independent research
- Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products using spreadsheets for data manipulation and visualization;
- Presenting routine issues in written and graphical forms;
- Conducting independent analysis with government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.