Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success by empowering our teams and contributing to our communities. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business
Join a team committed to a Mission!
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Talent Sourcer to be a part of our Defense Talent Acquisition team. As a member of the Defense Talent Acquisition team, you work with TA Leadership and partner with Recruiters, Business Development, and Capture teams to source and identify a diverse slate of professional level candidates for both funded and unfunded requisitions. You will be key in developing a diverse talent pipeline that will drive success, while adhering to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements and metrics. Telecommute is available for this role. If you want to explore and discover what it’s like working for Leidos, keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
• Applying advanced sourcing best practices to drive and maintain a diverse talent pipeline.
• Utilize diverse and innovative sourcing tools and techniques to identify key and hard to find talent.
• Provide recruiting sourcing support across multiple operations on contingent, proposal, and funded opportunities for both CONUS and OCONUS positions.
• Seek creative solutions for building talent communities while optimizing use of available resources.
• Research and provide market data and business intelligence to support talent initiatives.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and the Talent Acquisition team.
• Provide ongoing status of sourcing activities, metrics and candidates.
• Maintain appropriate documentation of all activities to ensure company and legal compliance with employment practices, processes, policies, and applicable laws.
• Provide full life cycle recruitment support to team as needed.
What does Leidos need from me?
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
• Five (5) plus years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience with a strong focus on sourcing and finding talent in challenging industries.
• Success and experience utilizing established sourcing platforms and processes including LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Software, Boolean, External databases, etc.
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing recruiting and sourcing strategies.
• Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
• Experience in a high-volume setting that requires a sense of urgency, ability to manage multiple and competing demands while maintaining adaptability and flexibility.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• Experience with OFCCP guidelines.
Favorable if you have:
• CRM knowledge.
• Experience working Pre Award and New Business TA functions.
• Experience recruiting in the Cleared DOD.
• Experience with Workday and Talemetry.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.