Leidos Government Health & Safety Solution Group in Windsor Mill, MD in support of the End-User Centric IT Support (ECIS) Contract for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is looking to improve and advance the organization. Our program is focused on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our customer CMS where we are challenged to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications and solutions, provide proactive secure development of IT integrations, concepts, and designs across the CMS enterprise and integrate end-user computing devices, conference room technology, infrastructure hardware and software, and user applications into a streamlined and seamless experience across the CMS user base. We foster a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of our customer’s data.
The successful candidate will work within an ITIL environment with a large focus on DevOps. The candidate will be a member of the ECIS Security Engineering Team providing security engineering. The primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to being the lead Security Engineer on the customers O365 Tenant Split, security configuration recommendations for Email Cloud services such as FireEye and O365, security configuration recommendations for AWS and Azure environments, SaaS vendor security vetting, working to get Approval To Operate recommendations for different ECIS initiatives, performing security impact analysis , validating and documenting security settings on end user systems, testing applications for security issues, and developing necessary documentation to support an SSP and any FISMA audits.
Under the direction of the Security Engineering Lead, Product Manager, Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Be the lead Security Engineer for Customer Tenant Split
- Work with Engineering and customer organizations on developing security configuration settings for Email and O365 environment.
- Work with Engineering and customer organizations on developing a secure baseline for end user systems.
- Identify opportunities for improved user experience based on knowledge of existing solutions, current user technology, M365 Roadmap and industry trends. Understand requirements gathering, evaluation, testing and lifecycle management for hardware & software.
- Lead and perform Proof of Concepts for introducing security innovations
- Support pilot and velocity migration of a Microsoft Office 365 implementation.
- Support the development of the documentation to support an SSP and ATO decision.
- Develop and produce compliance reports.
- Work with engineering to mitigate vulnerabilities
- Develop and implement policy in tools such as CrowdStrike and FireEye.
- Provide changes on Group Policy (GPO) management as it relates to End Points and Applications.
- Provide input on strategic planning for the ongoing design, development and improvement of end user systems, including requirements and implications as they relate to business continuity and disaster recovery and recommend solutions to Management for consideration.
- Participate as required with DevOps oriented Agile Scum sprints for related projects and enhancements.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technologies, regularly analyzing and evaluating their impact and benefit to the customer and provide recommendations to management and leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, or Computer Science with 12 years of progressive experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated understanding of security and system engineering principals
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Security
- Demonstrated understanding of Mac Security
- Demonstrated understanding of Risk Management Framework
- Demonstrated experience with ATO process and getting systems an ATO
- Demonstrated understanding of FedRamp certification
- Demonstrated experience of documenting security requirements
- Demonstrated experience of developing ATO documentation
- Demonstrated experience in working on a project with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer organization (technical resources, management)
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience implementing DISA STIGs
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
- Previous experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Previous experience employing DevOps methodologies.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.