Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who
are dedicated to our customer’s success by empowering our teams and contributing to our
communities. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our
people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter/Sourcer to be a part of our
Defense Talent Acquisition team. As a member of the Defense Talent Acquisition team, you work
with TA Leadership and partner with Line Leadership, Business Development, and Capture teams to
develop and execute staffing strategies to source and recruit professional level candidates for both
funded and unfunded requisitions. You will be key in helping manage the end-to-end full life cycle
recruiting process while adhering to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements and
metrics. Telecommute is available for this role.
If this sounds like the kind of role and team where you will thrive, keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
• Participate with management and compensation function to develop job specifications, make
salary recommendations and negotiate salary with management and candidates
• Provide recruiting support across multiple operations on contingent, proposal, and funded
opportunities for both CONUS and OCONUS positions
• Attract and recruit top talent by applying sourcing best practices to support the line and New
• Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain a candidate
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled
communications with managers and the Talent Acquisition team
• Utilize a diverse slate of sourcing tools and techniques to identify key and hard to find
• Be proactive by actively engaging with the TA team and internal customers
• Provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
What does Leidos need from me?
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (Additional experience, education and
training may be considered in lieu of degree).
• Two (2) plus years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience.
• Experience and success in applying recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening,
interviewing, and negotiating.
• Be results oriented and have the ability to effectively work in an environment with multiple
and changing priorities.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Favorable if you have:
• CRM knowledge.
• Experience working Pre Award and New Business TA functions
• Experience recruiting in the Cleared DOD market
• Experience utilizing Workday
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.