The Leidos Defense Group currently has an opening for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer on the Navy NGEN (Next Generation Enterprise Network) SMIT (Service Management Integration & Transport) program. SMIT is the O&M and Capability Enhancement contract for the shore-based enterprise network that provides secure net-centric data and service to the Navy & Marine Corps.
This includes: Network services, Boundary DMZ & COI Services, IA Services, testing services, enterprise validation, transition execution, service provisioning, infrastructure sustainment, infrastructure improvement refresh as well as delivery of managed seat services; voice, video, and data services; and desk side support services.
The Senior Quality Engineer will be expected to utilize experience to lead the evaluation of performance based on the measures captured in Service Level CONOPs, the program Quality Control Plan (QCP), the government Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Service Level Requirements (SLRs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Additional effort will be needed to support SMIT process and procedure alignment with ISO 9001, ISO/EIC 20243-1:2018 and ISO 28000:2007 via detailed process audits, documentation of non-conformances and establishment of corrective/preventive actions to ensure compliance, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead all activities involving service level requirement compliance with the applicable contract requirements, conducting performance audits and reviewing/analyzing data, deliverables, and documentation.
- Lead the collaboration with other team members and subcontractors to provide an overarching understanding of supply dependencies that could potentially affect metrics.
- Establish and maintain processes to continually improve the effectiveness of meeting the service level metrics.
- Provide data analysis including extraction, transformation, loading, and running reports and queries of associated performance data and metrics against applicable service level requirements via a metrics dashboard.
- Provide management with varying levels of status on all SLR performance related activities and ticket monitoring functions.
- Coordinate with the SLR Process Manager on implementing and maintaining approved CONOPs on how best to meet contractual obligations.
- Ensuring value-added audits and evaluations are performed against processes, plans and procedures
- Addressing Internal and External Corrective Action Requests (CAR) and provide a timely, sustained resolution through root cause analysis and preventive measures
- Providing guidance to programs on documenting, analyzing and tracking requirement escapes
- Performing deep dives to analyze program issues/problems and assist the solution architects and technical staff with immediate containment, corrective and preventive actions and lessons learned
- Ensuring suppliers and subcontractors have established quality management systems and operate in accordance with program requirements and flow down quality requirements
- Providing inputs to weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree and twelve (12) years of prior relevant experience; or Master’s with ten (10) years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge of working development/service project/programs within DoD
- 6+ years of auditing experience
- Experience with ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI Service IT requirements
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain credentials to access military installations
- Must be proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,750.00 - $135,000.00 - $182,250.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.