- A successful candidate must possess the ability to work collaboratively with solutions architects, subject matter experts, and executive leadership to capture key concepts and ideas, maintain consistency in messaging and strategy through the use of proper tone/voice.
- This individual will be responsible for supporting assigned Capture Manager with the successful execution of the Leidos Capture Process (Win Plan) and compliant delivery of capture related products that include proposals, ECPs, ENs, FPR's, etc.
- Assignments will include, but is not limited to, supporting Capture strategies and teaming, as well as the development of proposal Management Volumes, Technical Volumes, Past Performance Volumes, Corporate Experience Volumes, Executive Summaries, Staffing Plans, and Oral Proposal Presentations.
- Participate as part of a collaborative capture team to develop win strategies and themes for potential and pending proposals.
- Contribute to writing or reviewing proposals by providing SME input for proposal volumes.
- Compose or contribute to strategic white papers or transitional activities on proposals.
- Compose or contribute to responses to customer Market Surveys or Requests for Information concerning Leidos capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and 15+ years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Expert Level Writing Skills.
- Strong Analytical Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to communicate with positive impact.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes & slips, project re-scopes, and customer directed changes to ensure compliant product delivery.
- The successful candidate will be able to join new projects quickly, and work effectively with a diverse group of others.
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work effectively while under tight deadlines.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- TS/SCI security clearance.
- Expert Level Technical/Proposal writer with Business Development and Competitive Proposal/Capture experience.
- Knowledge of Shipley Proposal Process.
- Knowledge of Leidos Win Plan.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.