Ready for a career change?
The Leidos Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Accelerator is seeking you, our next Machine Learning Researcher to perform advanced AI/ML research & development (R&D) in the area of Computer Vision working out of your own home where some work may be required in a local office facility. This is an exciting opportunity to solve challenging problems across a wide variety of application domains using and developing advanced AI/ML methods.
What fun you will have doing these:
• Lead and participate in multiple AI/ML R&D activities related to Computer Vision
• Curate and manage training data sets
• Develop AI/ML models using various frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn)
• Develop models and algorithms for non-traditional imagery (e.g., Remote Sensing data, x-ray scans, medical imagery)
• Develop image classification and object detection networks using Deep Learning algorithms (e.g., CNNs, Siamese Networks)
• Train and evaluate AI/ML models on large data sets
• Develop research reports and software documentation for R&D activities
• Assist with productizing AI/ML models & algorithms
This is you:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field (e.g., Math, Data Science, Computer Science)
• 5+ years’ experience with the Python programming language
• 3+ years’ experience developing AI/ML algorithms for Computer Vision applications
• 3+ years’ experience with Deep Learning libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, caffe)
• Experience with high performance computing for AI/ML model training and inference
• Ability to obtain TS/SCI security clearance
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
• M.S. or Ph.D. in a related technical field (e.g., Math, Data Science, Computer Science)
• Experience with AI/ML for non-traditional image data (e.g., x-ray, Remote Sensing, medical scans)
• Experience with containerization and web services
• Experience deploying AI/ML models to production environments via CI/CD processes
• Active TS/SCI clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.