Leidos’ Real Estate and Facilities organization is looking for a Chief Of Staff to support VP, Real Estate, Facilities, and Workplace Services in carrying out organization wide strategic and operational initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for leading projects and individuals representing business and functional leaders within the organization. Effectiveness will be determined by your ability to quickly form partnerships and adapt to any situation across the Real Estate, Facilities, and Workplace Services organization and other enterprise groups.
- Apply judgment to the most complex planning, design, technical and/or management functions.
- Responsible for internal and external events and key customer meetings, including oversight of key group meetings and events that align with the organization.
- Work closely with the executive assistant to prioritize events and meetings as well as prepare any content necessary.
- Transform ideas and leadership inputs into executive level PowerPoint briefings frequently.
- Interface extensively with senior management. Interactions may involve controversial situations, or influencing and persuading other senior level managers.
- Ensure assigned individuals are executing the identified and assigned tasks and providing appropriate tracking and reporting per plan.
- Develop relationships with executive and senior level management and external vendors. Make recommendations and reports to executive leadership on status of projects, priorities, meetings and other areas of oversight.
- Act as primary customer contact for assigned cross organizational or operations projects.
- Consult with senior management, project sponsors, and/or other stakeholders regarding the interpretation of work-around, recovery plans, work scope changes, etc. for multiple projects.
- Understand the workforce to aid in creating and executing initiatives to better the overall organization for our employees.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and 12+ years of project management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan well in advance
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, including ability to establish positive and productive working relationships inside and outside the company across time zones.
- Track record of successful project support, prioritization and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive organizational and business information in highest confidence
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain a security clearance
- Travel as needed
- Some project management experience
- Proactive thinker and strong time management skills
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and motivate teams to perform highly effectively and efficiently
- Ability to adjust to new requirements
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deliverables at once
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.