The CSP Project Manager will assist the CSP Lead with tracking, engaging, and establishing relationships with current subscribers, and onboarding new subscriber systems that require SOC services from the DHS ESOC/NOSC. The CSP Project Manager will require extensive multitasking and organizational skills to support tracking multiple subscriber onboarding projects, and strong customer service skills to ensure successful communication and trust building with DHS Federal customers. The CSP Project Manager will also assist the CSP Lead with planning for CSP audits per the Evaluator Scoring Metrics (ESM) and assist with executing planned mock audits to support the success of the overall ESOC/NOSC team.
- Develop documentation and agreements for Provider and Subscriber relationships per DHS policy
- Engage and brief Subscriber and Federal POCs on all engineering and operations milestones and updates for onboarding projects.
- Develop project plans and perform risk management.
- Develop, review, and update CSP and SOC documentation
- Build and maintain team and Federal government customer relations for consistent and timely communication of dependencies.
- Plan, gather, and update artifacts and documentation for CSP audits.
Minimum requirements include:
- Must be able to obtain a DHS Suitability
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of overall experience
- Must have 1 year experience in a CSSP or CSP SOC setting
- Experience with the DoD or DHS ESM requirements
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Led or participated in a DoD or DHS ESM audit
- CISSP or equivalent
- PMP or equivalent, e.g. project management degree from accredited institution
- GCIH, CEH, or another CSSP level equivalent certification
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.