The PACAF C5ISRO Program has an opening for a Senior Systems Engineer who will support the HQ PACAF/A2 Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Directorate, Pacific Enterprise Support Center (PA ESC) providing subject-matter-expertise on the engineering and technical services required to maintain, integrate and enhance critical PACAF ISR systems (command and unit-level), and their integration with other joint and national-level C5ISRO systems.
This position is located at on-site at Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam (JBPHH), Hawai’i, and will support intelligence units throughout the Pacific Theater to include Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Japan, and South Korea via phone, remote login, or TDY as directed by the Government.
- Analyze and develop plans and designs for C4I systems capabilities
- Develop integration and implementation plans and schedules
- Evaluate and make recommendations concerning commercial and government off the shelf (COTS/GOTS) hardware and software applications
- Monitor status of projects, prepares milestone status reports, and presents status to program managers and client staff
- Provide technical and administrative support for systems installation, testing, administration, maintenance, and programming
- Provide operational and maintenance support of C4I systems to include system administration, troubleshooting and repairing of existing systems and/or networks
- Provide support to install and upgrade C4I architectures as directed by the government
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelors of Science Degree in engineering, computer science or a related scientific field
- 10+ years of experience in C4I related systems, activities and programs
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and/or Cisco Certifying Network Professional (CCNP) Enterprise
- Knowledge of Network Protocols, Windows, Linux, and UNIX operating systems
- Knowledge of World Wide Web, IntelLink, and intranet technology and their processes & applications
- Knowledge of DoD Information Security Policies and Programs for COMPUSEC and INFOSEC
- Knowledge of Multi-Level Security and emerging Information Warfare Concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of Military Organizations, Operations, and Operational Information Requirements in peacetime, crisis, and war
- Knowledge of Air Force & Joint Intelligence Systems (examples: GALE and PCI-3/T)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) (or equivalent education/experience)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Linux+
- VMWARE Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization
- VMWARE Certified Professional 6 - Desktop and Mobility
- VMWARE Certified Professional 6 - Cloud Management and Automation
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.