The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Asset Manager to work in Alexandria, VA. The Asset Manager will serve as the Leidos primary representative responsible for all asset management personnel and storage facilitates at multiple CONUS locations. The Asset Manager will ensure the hardware and tracking services are align to all requests and collaborate with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC) – Alexandria, VA in continuing to provide asset management services for all infrastructure managed services that empower all 65,000 end users (EUs) to successful execute the USCG’s eleven mandatory missions.
- Manage all asset management staff and storage facilities, at multiple CONUS locations
- Tailor and implement an effective and responsive materials sourcing and procurement process in compliance with customer and company guidelines and requirements
- Develop and maintain an asset management plan
- Organize and support daily stand-up meetings and weekly and monthly reviews
- Ensure all required hardware, software, and supplies are ordered, shipped, and delivered in compliance with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure 100% tracking, chain of custody, and safeguarding of all hardware inventory, shipments, and returns, including classified shipments
- Monitor subcontractors and vendors to ensure standard/expedited material flow, and identify and manage supply chain risks
- Identify, manage, and monitor metrics for the supply chain
- Forecast hardware and software demand requirements
- Perform timely and thorough problem management, including root cause analyses
- Order and manage maintenance tools and support vehicles
- Communicate with company and customer team members across multiple areas and all shipping vendors and freight companies.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding export-controlled data and technology
- Work with service managers and program mangers on new product roll-outs
- Create an environment of continual process improvement
- Build business cases to support any changes or improvements
- Develop and maintain hardware disposition plans and procedures
- Develop all reports and contract deliverables as directed
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 12+ years’ experience in asset management, logistics, and supply chain management planning, design, and operations
- Demonstrated experience in IT refresh planning and deployment
- Demonstrated experience in hardware maintenance agreement and software license management
- Demonstrated experience in inventory storage and spares management
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Master's degree
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.