Leidos is seeking an Administrative Project Assistant to join Project Management team that plans, leads, and executes a diverse portfolio of projects for the US National Science Foundation (NSF) and the United States Antarctic Program (USAP).
Location: 100% telework
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling and arranging virtual meetings on Teams, Zoom and other platforms.
- Managing, scheduling and arranging virtual meetings on Teams, Zoom and other platforms and take meeting minutes.
- Document control within server folders, SharePoint and revision tracking.
- Assist with compiling program execution metrics and data entry.
- Facilitating correspondence and communication including preparing briefings, memos, and correspondence.
- Perform other general administrative duties requested by your supervisor or Managers.
- Undertake special projects or request, as necessary.
- Ability to work independently, as well as working with others in a team environment assisting when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to network effectively with peers.
- Self-driven individual that needs little supervision in accomplishing tasks and determining best course of action.
- High school diploma and 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- A strong background in proofreading, grammar and formatting with a strong attention to details to develop a project execution plan; process and input edits from multiple sources.
- Working hours generally consistent with Pacific or Mountain time zones and can support some flexibility, but will also require occasional after hours support.
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with SharePoint (or other similar document flowing platforms).
- Be able to multi-task, change gears quickly, and immediate execute emergency requests.
- Experience as SharePoint administrator.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification (Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint) or equivalent.
- Experience initiating, coordinating and facilitating in-person and virtual conferences.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in marine industry.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in document control.
This role is covered by the Service Contract Act. The pay range for this position will be $23.00 per hour to $24.50 per hour.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.