Leidos currently has an opening for a Mission Crew Training Simulator (MCTS) at Offutt AFB, in Omaha, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Candidate will build training scenarios for the Mission Crew Training Simulator (MCTS) for training of the RC-135 aircrew. The candidate will be required to standardize training task objectives and timelines in support of Mission Qualification, Mission Certification, and pre-deployment training. The candidate will develop and maintain MCTS scenarios that are standardized, exportable, and adaptable training to stay relevant with ever changing targets. These scenarios will require biannual reviews and updates to reflect the current operational environment.
The candidate will provide the following courseware development support:
· Create MCTS-based scenarios for government and military personnel that simulate live target training based on customer provided Training Task List (TTL) objectives
· Make applicable changes and updates to existing courseware as needed.
· Provide expertise on operations to aid in the development of training
· Create and update simulations as needed to meet new requirements for non-kinetic operations and modern collection systems.
· Provide project tracking metrics to 55th Operations Group Training detailing work completed and technical and/or scheduling issues.
· Provide “white cell” scripts and instructor guides to customer to support TTL objectives
· TS/SCI with polygraph required on day 1.
· Bachelor's degree (or 4 years exp) and 20 years of relevant experience.
· Experience supporting and leading military training to include at least one of the following: Initial and Mission Qualification programs and Continuation Training, to include Courseware Development (CWD), Instructional Systems Design (ISD), Status of Training (SOT) reporting, documentation of Job Qualifications Standards (JQS) or student progress reports
· Experience developing courseware to support Training Task Lists (TTL).
· Experience supporting airborne ISR platforms
· Previous RC-135 experience; extensive knowledge on capabilities and operational missions
· Experience in SIGINT and/or ELINT Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED).
· Language skills
· Possible shift work may be required at times
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.