Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos has an opening for a Logistician supporting RPA Operations Center at Cannon AFB, NM
Performs supply chain and logistics functions, which may include, but are not limited to, material procurement, inventory control, vendor selection for parts procurement, distribution and forecasts supply requirements.
- Creates integrated processes among internal operational functions within the site team such as, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers.
- Tracks key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain procurement and warehouse inventory to measure actual performance against requirements.
- Purchases materials, equipment, supplies, and commodity products for delivery at specified time and location.
- Performs analysis of purchasing needs, including analysis of costs and quality.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment of both Commercial Off-The Shelf (COTs) and government supply items
- Actively monitor the life cycle maintenance and integrated logistics support of major systems.
- Inventory and management control will include both program of record systems and non-program of record systems to support a constantly evolving operations center.
- Manage a unit hazardous waste program, hazardous materials program, AF-Enterprise Environmental Safety and Occupational Health (EESOH) program.
- Monitors the maintenance and supply interface, resolves supply support problems, reviews reports and coordinates supply-related needs supporting the GCS and Combined Operations center.
- Processes and validates MICAP starts in USAF and coordinates upgrades, downgrades and cancellations of MICAP requirements.
- Monitors and adjusts forward-assigned USAF supply point supporting RPA Operations Centers and Ground Control Stations (GCS).
- Monitors and orders Due In From Maintenance (DIFM) spares and consumable (bench stock and shop stock) assets.
- Monitors and orders unavailable COTS assets, using the purchase card as approved by the site manager.
- Arranges the transportation and distribution of assets inbound and outbound, supporting the RPA Operations Centers and GCS’s.
- Monitors and submits hazardous materials (HAZMAT) requirements, using the AF-EESOH system.
- Assist the USAF Squadron resource manager with managing the funding available to support the RPA Operations Centers and GCSs’.
- Manages the DIFM program to ensure assets ordered are turned in and processed appropriately.
- Ensures spares and consumables, both AF supported and (COTS), are ordered, inventoried and available for use when required.
- Work with the operations center Configuration Manager (CM) to ensure all parts are properly tracked in either CM documents or logistics documents as parts are used.
- Primary AF equipment custodian, primary monitor for DIFM, HAZMAT, hazardous waste and Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) Custodian.
- Required to communicate daily with maintenance superintendent to ensure parts are available to support the flying mission.
- Monitors daily USAF logistics reports for the program and takes necessary action, when required.
Basic /Required Qualifications
- High school education or equivalent and 5+ years of DoD logistics experience.
- Must have a DOD Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI clearance.
- Experience ordering and managing parts and equipment, tracking parts inventories, managing Cytological Controlled Items (CCI) and have a good understanding of logistics.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Prior military experience in a Logistics field is highly desirable.
- Current Top Secret SCI clearance.
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) & Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) experience/knowledge desirable
- Experience with CCI management, equipment management, COTS ordering and tracking.
- Understanding of HAZMAT storage.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.